With the exception of putting on the lock, I am done. Since I painted the chest, I built the last two trays, and installed the pulls, chain, and casters. It took me longer than I had hoped but I am happy with the way it turned out.
Now I can finally get started on some new projects. A friend of mine got me a pile of cherry so I am going to make a coffee table to match my little side table I made a couple of years ago. The other thing I am going to make is a bow-back windsor with my friend Jim Crammond. Hopefully we’ll be able to get started on that next weekend. The bow-back isn’t really my favorite style, however I am really just looking to learn the techniques.