Well, haven’t had much time for woodworking lately. I’ve been busy with work which is a mixed blessing. More money in the bank but less time at home. Fortunately I was able to get some time this long weekend and make some more progress on my tool chest. Since my last post I was able to put on the dust seal around the lid and install the lid. I also got the wood to start finishing the inside; poplar for the trays, white oak for the runners and tray bottoms. This weekend I ripped those boards and jointed them. I made up the saw till and installed it and the board to separate the bottom of the chest. Next came the runners on the inside which were attached with nails and glue. Finally I got all the boards ready to start dovetailing the trays. I am hoping to get those all together throughout the rest of the week and this upcoming weekend. Then I’ll just have to install the rest of the hardware and paint it.